NETGEAR Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6 System (MS60) - AX1800 (Add-on Satellite)
See how the new Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6 System banishes dead zones and makes buffering a thing of the past. Get faster, more reliable WiFi coverage with easily placed satellites and experience the future of WiFi.
With Nighthawk® Mesh WiFi 6 satellite expand your coverage even further. Custom to your home's unique layout, enjoy advanced whole home WiFi for your video streaming and online gaming needs.
- Only works with a Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6 System (MK62 or MK63) sold separately.
- Adds 1,000 sq. ft. of powerful coverage to your existing Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6 System with the same network name and seamless roaming.
- Whole Home WiFi - Experience smooth 4K UHD streaming and reliable WiFi in every room.
- Latest WiFi 6 Technology —Improved dual-band technology designed for faster, more reliable connections that can handle 25 or more devices for smoother streaming and connection capacity.
- Super-fast WiFi — Combined speeds up to 1.8Gbps to keep up with your family’s streaming, gaming, and smart home needs.
- Works with Existing WiFi Devices — Backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac client devices (Wi-Fi 5 and below).
- Reliable Coverage — Enjoy strong WiFi throughout your home. The satellite provides up to 1,500sqft † and internet speeds over 100Mbps. † when paired with existing kit.
- Expandable — Add satellites to expand coverage even further. This mesh WiFi system supports Wi-Fi EasyMesh™ for compatibility.
- Single WiFi Name and Password — Single network name provides seamless room-to-room roaming throughout your home so you can stream without the signal dropping.
|Ports||One (1) 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet port
|Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6 Satellite||
|AX1800 WiFi 6||
|WiFi EasyMesh™||Compatible with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED EasyMesh™ a standard that will bring added flexibility to consumers by enabling this mesh system to inter-operate with other satellites or extenders that support the standard in the future.|
|Warranty Information||3-year Limited Hardware Warranty|