Nighthawk RAX80 AX8 WiFi 6 Router - AX6000
The NETGEAR® Nighthawk® 8-Stream AX6000 WiFi Router (RAX80) supports the new 802.11ax (also known as WiFi 6) WiFi standard. Engineered to deliver up to four times more data capacity than previous standards, AX WiFi features advanced technologies like OFDMA, MU-MIMO, 160MHz channel support and 1024 QAM to vastly improve network efficiency. The Nighthawk AX8 is powered by a 64-bit 1.8GHz quad-core processor designed to transfer gigabits of data with almost zero CPU load. 160MHz channel support doubles the speed offered by 80MHz channels to provide gigabit speed to compatible devices. This router is the industry’s first home router with Multi-Gig internet support, achieved by aggregating two gigabit Ethernet ports. It’s a router that’s ready for the Multi-Gig Internet wave coming in DOCSIS® 3.1.
- A Wi-Fi 6 router — Leading the New Era of WiFi
- Uplink & Downlink OFDMA — Improved capacity and efficiency
- 1024-QAM — 25% data efficiency and faster speeds than a 256-QAM router
- Powerful Performance at the Core — 64bit Quad-Core 1.8GHz Processor
- Cutting Edge Design — This next-generation router design conceals four high-performance antennas under its 'wings'. The antennas are optimally positioned for best WiFi performance, extending reliable and stronger WiFi coverage indoors and outdoors. The Nighthawk AX8 router is also wall-mountable.
|WiFi Performance||AX6000 WiFi|
|WiFi Range||Very Large Homes|
|WiFi Band||Simultaneous dual-band 2.4 & 5GHz|
|Beamforming||Beamforming+ Boosts speed, reliability, and range of WiFi Connections for 2.4 and 5GHz|
|Number of Ethernet Ports||
|Number of USB Ports||Two (2) USB 3.0 ports|
|Processor||Powerful 64bit 1.8GHz quad-core processor|
|Warranty Information||3-year Limited Hardware Warranty|