This Bundle consists of 1x SXK80 and 2x SXS80.
[Pre-order] Stocks will available on 6th June 2022.
For Singtel TV (MioTV) Customers - Click Here.
- Dedicated 2.4ghz SSID and bandwidth for Wireless Sound Systems ( Supports streaming of high bit rate and lossless audio files )
- Dedicated SSID for Surveillance Camera
- Add up to 6 additional satellites to have complete coverage around your house.
- Up to 4 separate SSID
- Bandwidth allocation across the SSID to customize to your needs
- Cover your Home-Office, Office Space, or Warehouse space with BLAZING FAST and reliable WiFi-6 coverage even at far corners.
Up to 4
Dedicated SSID for
Wireless Home Sound System
Add up to 6
for Surveillance Camera
NETGEAR WiFi 6
2x the throughput compared to Orbi Pro SRK60, 4x more client device capacity, and improved smartphone battery life
Secure WiFi Zones - Business Grade Security
4x SSIDs (Guest, Employee, IoT, Administration, for example) each assigned a VLAN, creating secured SSID WiFi networks, with client isolation within the Secured WiFi Zone
Blazing Fast Backhaul and Fronthaul
4x4 transmit-receive radio in all three bands, allowing a total 6Gbps throughput per unit and a 2.4Gbps backhaul
Insight App for Cloud Management
Easy installation, cloud and local management for Orbi Pro and other NETGEAR Business networking devices
Orbi Pro WiFi 6 Deployment
Orbi Pro SXR80 WiFi 6 Router (Left) & Orbi Pro SXS80 WiFi 6 Satellite
Easy Set-up & Conﬁguration with NETGEAR Insight® App.
Use the NETGEAR Insight app to setup and manage your Orbi Pro WiFi 6 system. Available on Google Play and Apple iOS App Store.
NETGEAR Insight Business VPN (Add-on Service)
With the growth of work-from-home and small businesses having more than one location, the physical network borders, often referred to as the network perimeter of many small businesses has dissolved. Now that employees are working remotely or in different locations and the company network is distributed, it is harder to control and protect. This is why small-medium businesses (SMBs) seek more efficient ways to connect everyone and everything. In turn, this has led to a growing interest in virtual private networks (VPN), which traditionally are difficult to set up and not efficient for IT Managers, VARs and MSPs to manage and support when off-site issues arise.
- Easy VPN set up through SSID: Once NETGEAR Insight Business VPN is configured, the end user does not have to do anything (no VPN client, 2FA). Just get connected to the existing office SSID and you are on the VPN
- Corporate SSID from home: Connect to the predefined corporate SSID on the Orbi Pro for the employee to be automatically connected to the company VPN, while the rest of the home network traffic is connected to other WiFi SSIDs
- SSID setup support for secure end-device access: Authenticate each end/client device that accesses the SSID through Business VPN. The Admin can authenticate users via both RADIUS integration (if they have the setup) as well as use pre-shared key (WPA2/3 Personal mode) plus MAC ACL
- Create/delete VPN group: Easily administer VPN access on a group level and reduce setup time
- User management: Network management and configurations can be handled easily by administering VPN access on a group level, managing VPN access for users or business sites, and more
- Data analytics and reporting: Receive reports on VPN downtime, VPN access history and more
- Notifications & Alerts: Receive notifications and alerts on Business VPN downtime, new user access and more
Traditional VPN vs. NETGEAR Business
Orbi Pro WiFi 6 Router (SXR80)
Dimensions6.8 x 3.3 x 9.7 in, Weight 2.06lb
Orbi Pro WiFi 6 Satellite (SXS80)
Dimensions6.8 x 3.3 x 9.7 in, Weight 2.06lb each
(2,400 + 2,400 + 1,200) Mbps†, Simultaneous Tri-band WiFi
IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ax 2.4GHz - 256QAM support
IEEE 802.11a/n/ac/ax 5GHz - 1024QAM support
IEEE 802.11a/n/ac/ax 5GHz - 1024QAM support
Eight (8) high-performance antennas with high-power amplifiers
OFDMA and bi-directional MU-MIMO WiFi 6 throughput. MU-MIMO capable for simultaneous data streaming on multiple devices
TWT (Target Wait Time) for longer smartphone battery life
Implicit/Explicit Beamforming for 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands
Link Aggregation Grouping
Local Area Network Ports for Router Unit 4x GbE, of which two can be formed in a LAG. Local Area Network Ports for Satellite Unit 1x 2.5GbE; 4x GbE, of which two can be formed in a LAG
Ports – Orbi Pro WiFI 6 Router
One (1) Gigabit or 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet WAN or LAN port. Two (2) Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports, Link Aggregation Mode4 optional. Two (2) Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
Four (4) SSID wireless networks (Administration, Employee devices, Guest WiFi, IoT devices). Flexible VLAN configuration on all four (4) SSID WiFi networks. Client isolation by default on Guest SSID and configurable on other SSIDs. WPA/WPA2/WPA3 support.
Insight App - Secured cloud and local management
Local Admin UI available for extensive feature setting and maintenance
One (1) Orbi Pro WiFi 6 Router (SXR80)
Three (3) Orbi Pro WiFi 6 Satellite (SXS80)
Four (4) wall mounts with screws
One (1) 2m Ethernet cable
Four (4) 12V/3.5A power adapters Installation guide