NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged PoE+ Switch (GS305PP) - with 4 x PoE @ 83W, Desktop, Sturdy Metal Fanless Housing
NETGEAR 300 Series Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switches with PoE provide easy, reliable, and affordable network connectivity for home and small offices. With these unmanaged plug-and-play switches, you can expand your network connections to multiple devices instantly.
The unmanaged switches provides power and data from a single Ethernet (CAT-5e) cable to devices such as IP cameras, VoIP/ Internet-based phones, wireless access points, etc. The majority of these models also support PoE power auto-balance and allocation feature. NETGEAR’s unique PoE technology automatically balances the PoE power based on the device needs independent of PoE class detected. These switches deliver the power the device needs, at the most granular level.
- Most cost-effective 5-port PoE+ Gigabit switch with 83W total budget
- Ideal for small installations of 4 PoE devices (IP Phone, Wired surveillance camera, Wireless Access Point)
- Plug-and-play, automatic connectivity to your router or modem of 4 additional wired connections
- Quiet operation, energy efficient and sturdy metal case for anywhere quality installation
- Maximum throughput at wire speed with non-blocking switching architecture
- PoE POWER AUTO-BALANCE AND ALLOCATION – NETGEAR’s unique PoE technology automatically balances the PoE power at the most granular level on each port, depending on the device needs.
|Model Description||NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged High-Power PoE+ Switch (83W) (GS305PP)|
|Number of Ports||5|
|PoE Ports / Max Power Per Port||4 PoE+ ports with up to 30W per port
|Energy Efficient Ethernet Support||Yes|
|Jumbo Frame Support||9,216 bytes|
|MAC Table Size||2K|
|Packet Buffer Size||128KB
|Weight||0.41kg (0.90 lb)|
|PoE Auto Balance||Yes|
|PoE Budget||Up to 83W|
|Warranty Information||3-year Limited Hardware Warranty|